Shipping and Handling
Continental United States Orders:
- Most internet orders placed before 11am Pacific Time Monday thru Friday will be processed and confirmed the same day.
- Please note, orders placed after 11am Pacific Standard Time Monday thru Friday, may not be processed and confirmed until the following business day. Orders placed after 11am Friday generally will be processed and confirmed on the following Monday. Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are not business days. We observe all federal holidays.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and confirmed on Monday (most orders will also ship Monday).
- Order acknowledgment, confirmation of product availability, and shipping tracking information will be provided to you via email after your order is processed.
- Order acceptance occurs only when your order has been shipped. We will notify you by email when that has occurred.
- Large, Oversized, Multi-boxed items may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified of additional shipping charges prior to final processing and shipping and have an opportunity to cancel or change your order if you are not satisfied with any additional charges.
- Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. A physical address is required for shipment. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- We verify all credit cards before shipping. In some cases, this may delay stated delivery dates.
Expected Delivery Dates:
- All dates are estimates and may vary. Please see notes below.
- Standard Ground: 3-7 business days after order processing
- 2-3 Day Express: 2-3 Business days after order processing
- 2-3 Day Express delivery dates do not have guaranteed delivery times. Signatures may be required upon delivery. Drivers will not leave packages without signatures, so you must arrange for someone to receive the package and sign for it. You may want to use a business shipping address to ensure that someone will be available to sign for the package.
- Transit days for ground shipments and 2-3-Day Express are business days and do not include weekends or holidays.
Standard Shipping Rates:
- Actual rates at time of purchase may vary and will be displayed in your Shopping Cart during the order process. See "Additional Shipping Charges."
Additional Shipping and Handling Charges
- Expedite same day shipping must be submitted before 1pm PST. A $15 handling charge will be applied for orders requested for same day shipping.
- Oversized or bulky items may incur additional shipping and handling charges. Those charges will be stated on the product page and will be added once the item is placed in your shopping cart.
- Once your item(s) is in the shopping cart, all associated shipping and handling charges will be displayed. Once you click "Check Out Now", you will not be charged any further charges.
Please Note The Following:
- We do not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
- All prices are quoted and all payments must be made in US$.
- Your order will leave our warehouse in good condition and risk of loss passes to you when we deliver your package to the shipper. If your order is damaged in shipment, please contact the shipper immediately to make a claim.
- All international shipping will be carried by DHL international. Shipping charges will be live quoted by our system using DHL live quote service.
- Shipping to AK, HI, PO, AA, AE and AP are excluded from any shipping promotions.
- International shipping are excluded from Shipping promotions.
Eligible items will display "FREE Shipping" next to their price. Items must be sold or fulfilled by DecorSuite to qualify toward reaching the $99 minimum purchase for free shipping by DecorSuite. Certain oversize and heavy items aren't eligible.
Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed or preference might affect your order's free shipping eligibility.
- You can ship to a U.S. delivery address in the 50 states only.
- You can ship to APO/FPO addresses only when they have a U.S. zip code.
- You may find geographic shipping restrictions apply to particular products.
Note: Some items may not be shipped to Alaska and Hawaii using free shipping.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping:
Bathtub Shipping Considerations
- Lift gate service: We offer FREE lift gate service for US and Canadian tub orders . Lift Gate is a premium delivery service that lowers your bathtub from truck level to street level for easier removal. Note: The truck driver will not bring the tub into your home. You are responsible for bringing the item(s) indoors.
- Scheduled delivery: The freight company will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Appointments are available during normal business hours (Monday-Friday) and span an approximate 4-hour period. Please include a daytime and second phone numbers in the shipping information at the time of check out. Extraordinary delivery requirements may create additional delivery charges.
- Spatial restrictions/obstructions (small gravel road, low hanging trees or just insufficient space in general for tractor trailer to make delivery): You are responsible for advising us at the time of order or the carrier when they call to schedule delivery appointment if the delivery location is not accessible to tractor-trailers so appropriate modifications (delivery or pick up location, type of truck required, etc.) can be made in advance. If we discover after shipping that the freight company cannot deliver the tub to your residence, we will notify you and have either the tub held at the nearest terminal for three business days or try to arrange delivery to another location. If the tub remains undelivered, the tub will return to us and we will bill you for the actual storage and shipping charges both ways.
- Signature required: You can view our detailed instructions about signing for your tub which are listed on every tub's web page. This is also emailed to every customer who purchases a tub. t
- Inspection: It is your responsibility to inspect packaging before delivery agent's departure. If the packaging appears to be damaged in any way, please inspect the merchandise and note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. Do not sign the delivery receipt without first inspecting the packaging. Please review the detailed information about signing for your tub provided on every tubs' web page. This is also emailed to every customer who purchases a tub.